Purchasing skills and quality identification of stainless steel sink:
When purchasing sinks, we should first consider the depth. Some imported sinks are not suitable for domestic large pots, followed by the size. Whether there are moisture-proof measures at the bottom can not be omitted, and pay attention to the following points.
① The size of the sink is determined according to the size of the cabinet table, because the sink can be installed on the table, in the table and under the table, so the selected size is also different.
② When choosing stainless steel sink, the material thickness should be moderate. Too thin will affect the service life and strength of the sink, and too thick is easy to damage the washed tableware. In addition, it also depends on the flatness of the stainless steel surface. If it is uneven, it indicates poor quality.
③ Generally, the water tank with large cleaning volume has good practicability, and the depth is about 20cm, which can properly prevent splashing.
④ The surface treatment of the water tank shall be based on the matte surface, which is beautiful and practical. The welding joint of the water tank shall be carefully observed, and the weld must be flat and uniform without rust spots.
⑤ Beautiful appearance and reasonable design, preferably with overflow.
1. Thickness of water tank steel plate: imported 304 stainless steel plate with a thickness of 1mm is used for high-quality water tank, while 0.5mm-0.7mm is used for ordinary low-grade water tank. The identification method can be identified from two aspects: weight and whether the surface is flat.
2. Anti noise treatment: the bottom of the high-quality sink is sprayed or glued with rubber sheets and does not fall off, which can reduce the sound caused by the impact of tap water on the basin bottom and play a buffer role.
3. Surface treatment: the surface of high-quality water tank is flat, with soft visual luster, not easy to stick oil, easy to clean and wear-resistant.
4. Inner corner treatment: the inner corner of the high-quality sink is close to 90 degrees, the vision in the sink is larger, and the basin volume is larger.
5. Supporting parts: the high-quality falling head requires wall thickness, smooth treatment, no water leakage when the cage is closed, durable and comfortable touch. The downpipe shall be made of environment-friendly disposable materials, which has the functions of easy installation, odor resistance, heat resistance, aging resistance and durability.
6. Water tank forming process: the integrated forming technology solves the leakage problem caused by the welding of the basin body, which makes the weld unable to withstand the corrosion of a variety of chemical liquids (such as detergent, stainless steel cleaner, etc.). Integrated forming process is a particularly important process, which has high requirements for steel plate material. What kind of process is adopted is an obvious embodiment of the quality of the sink.
Post time: Aug-02-2021